Select Menu

اہم خبریں

clean-5

Islam

Iqtibasaat

History

Photos

Recent

Misc

Technology

Promoted Content

» » » Gulalai Ismail leaves for the United States after missing four months as a social worker, internationally awarded



Gulalai Ismail leaves for the United States after missing four months as a social worker, internationally awarded


He said that my name came up in the "total list" when I left Pakistan, Gilali Ismail disappeared from 23 May. In the first interview, Gulalai Ismail said that I had set up agencies in 4 different cities.


 I stayed in the house for no more than 7/6 days so that they would not face any problem because of me. Whenever I left, police raided the place a few hours or minutes later.


Further, Gilali Ismail said that when I left Pakistan, I used to wear a burqa on myself. I have even heard news that the plan to kill me is at full height. The reason for the support has happened

پاک اردو ٹیوب Aleezay Waseem

ہ۔ یہ ایک فرضی تحریر ہے یہاں پر آپ اپنا تعارف لکھ سکتے ہیں۔
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments: